Sri Lanka: And Then There Were Three...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Friday is the Big Day!

Hello Everyone! This is the first posting on Sri Lanka. Thanks to my wonderful professor, Dr. McCarthy, I have created this blog in order to keep in contact with my family and friends and for you all to read and reply to my activities/time in Sri Lanka. This will be my second trip to Southeast Asia and I am very excited about leaving. I'm a little nervous about my trip (hint: the food) but I'm sure I won't lose too much weight. In all seriousness, this blog is open to everyone so I encourage all not only to write to me, but also to Mike, Blair, and Br. Augustine (my traveling buddies). We will be in Sri Lanka for 6 weeks, so I had better see some postings. Once again, a special thanks to Dr. McCarthy and to my family for your constant support of my decisions. Patrick, I hope that you are enjoying your cross-country trip and I miss you very much. Now that I have given my Grammy-award winning speech, I am on my way. Next time you all hear from me I will be in Sri Lanka.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Melissa, it looks great. Love the color scheme. I hope that you all have a wonderful and safe trip. Say hello to Br. Granville and the Old Bens for me.

    By Blogger Dr. Peter McCarthy, at 9:53 AM  

  • Hi, Meissa Hope have fund on your way back to sri lanka. stay save and take a lot pictures for future viewing.

    By Blogger Pete, at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home